Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Daughter is here

On the 10th of February I gave birth to my daughter Lilith-Anna. She is absolutely beautiful. She has the sweetest little face. She looks like a little woodland fairy. I could constantly take photos of her. Sometimes she reminds me of a little blackberry, sometimes she looks like a cherry and sometimes like a squirrel. She has a lot of hair and very dark blue eyes. I hope they stay like that.
The birth was very demanding. Mitja was fantastic, he stayed home with me for 2 weeks and is now back in work for the first time today. And I'm on my own for the first time with Lili, we'll see how it goes.


A few days ago I did a blessingway ceremony for Lilith, to bid her welcome in this life in the name of the Goddess. I called to Bridie and asked Her to shine Her light on Lilith, to bless her, guide her and run wild and free with her all her life. I lit Lilith's blessing candle and anointed herwith milk. Then I called to the Lady of Avalon, asking Her to bless Lilith and gave her the elemental blessings. It was very touching.

2 comments:

  1. May the Lady bless Your daughter with wisdom and truth, and may She let Her light shine upon her at every time.
    And may Your little fairy bless Your life with beauty, joy and tons of love!



    Blessings!
    Siat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Siat for your blessings, I appreciate them. xx

    ReplyDelete